Disney’s Fastpass is a free service that allows you to enjoy our most popular attractions, such as Ratatouille and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, with little wait. All you need to do is tap your Disney Park ticket into the machine, return at your allotted time and skip the regular queue.
How does Fastpass at Disneyland Paris work?
Fastpass is a brilliant service saving you time during your trip to Disneyland Paris. Here’s how it works:
- Scan your ticket at the Fastpass Machine
- Return to the Fastpass entrance during your 30 minute reservation time
- Hand over your pass
- Have fun!
- Get another either when your current one expires or after two hours (whichever is quicker)
What are the most popular rides?
Our top tips would be to head for Peter Pan’s Flight and Big Thunder Mountain or Ratatouille and the Tower of Terror in Walt Disney Studios.
- Peter Pan’s Flight, Disneyland Park
- Big Thunder Mountain, Disneyland Park
- Indiana Jones et le temple du péril, Disneyland Park
- Star Wars: Hyperspace Mountain (Space Mountain), Disneyland Park
- Star Tours: The Adventure Continues, Disneyland Park
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Disneyland Park
- Ratatouille: L’Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy, Walt Disney Studios
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Walt Disney Studios Paris