This week, we’re talking with Disneyland Paris group expert Megan as she shares her top tips on bringing your group to visit Disney.
School & youth groups, large families, hen parties, corporate events, team bonding, work social groups and performing arts groups – whatever your group, this podcast will help you plan your trip to Disneyland Paris
Amanda and Martin, your Disney travel experts, chat with Disneyland Paris groups expert Megan and answer your questions including:
- How many people do you need for a Disneyland Paris group?
- Is a group of friends or a large family big enough to be a group?
- Can I book a hen party?
- How can my group perform at Disneyland Paris?
- Who can take part in Disney’s performing arts programme?
- Can I add a meal plan to a group booking?
- When is a great time to bring my group to Disneyland Paris?
- Are there is any special offers for youth and school groups?
- Which Disney hotel is the best for a group?
Looking to book a group trip to Disneyland Paris?
Every year, Fairytale Holidays helps groups of all sizes from across the UK experience the perfect, hassle-free trip to Disneyland Paris.
Each group trip to Disneyland Paris is customised and tailored just for you. Speak to Amanda and Martin today and find out how they can create your perfect group Disneyland Paris holiday