We all need some magic to look forward to and nothing is as special as meeting Father Christmas in snowy Lapland.
Taking your kids to meet Father Christmas in Lapland is on most parents bucket lists and this week, we’re joined on the podcast by our trusted travel partner, Julie.
Julie and her team help to create amazing family memories on your once-in-a-lifetime search for Santa.
Julie will be telling us more about:
• The best ages to take your kids to Lapland
• All of the magical experiences you can enjoy
• Meeting the real Father Christmas
• Where to stay in Lapland?
• How cold it really is?
• How you can stay in the Ice Hotel?
• Lots of extra activities to enjoy including skiing, snow mobile, meeting reindeer and taking a husky sleigh ride
• How the snow guarantee works to ensure you have a magical stay?
• And even how you can get married in Lapland
We still have a few places left for our 2021 trips to meet Santa in Lapland. Due to phenomenal demand, you can now book your 2022 Christmas trip. Plus, you can pay towards your trip monthly too