This week we’re exploring one of our favourite hotels at Disney World, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. This moderate hotel located near Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, is brilliant for families and couples. Staying here, you can enjoy one of the best pools at a moderate hotel along with one of Amanda’s favourite restaurants.
Your Disney travel experts Amanda and Martin will be answering your questions about Disney’s Coronado Springs including:
- Is it worth paying extra to stay in the Gran Destino tower?
- What’s the Dig Site swimming pool like?
- Is there a quieter swimming pool?
- Where can I eat at Disney’s Coronado Springs?
- How easy is it to get around Walt Disney World?
- Is Disney’s Coronado Springs good for a family?
- Is it a great hotel for couples or friends?
Plus, Amanda shares her top tips about one of her favourite places to relax with a drink or dine at Disney World.